Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,286 (Shilling267,742) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)