Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,790 (Shilling208,336) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)