Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00797 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,079 (Shilling261,019) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)