Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,499 (₩4,644,238) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)