Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,425 (₩4,587,475) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)