Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,438 (₩5,365,124) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)