Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,739 (₩3,516,739) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)