Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 804%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 268% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,986 (4,640,553 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)