Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 826%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 432% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €13,307 (7,909,886 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)