Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 739%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 230% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,226 (6,704,567 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)