Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 826%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 432% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €16,635 (9,850,984 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)