Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 731%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 248% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,441 (7,083,523 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)