Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 802%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 414% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €16,063 (9,768,432 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)