Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 796%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00177 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 688% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €19,702 (11,138,620 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)