Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,439 ($2,758) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)