Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,042 ($3,590) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)