Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 ($3,822) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)