Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,099 ($3,266) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)