Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 ($3,829) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)