Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,592 (¥465,809) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (24 minutes ago)