Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 (¥497,007) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)