Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,901 (¥499,402) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)