Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00768 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 (¥464,960) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (25 minutes ago)