Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 (¥517,658) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)