Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,599 (C$5,441) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)