Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,037 (C$4,622) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)