Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,790 (4,230 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)