Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,133 (3,393 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)