Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,058 (3,372 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)