Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,992 (₨551,762) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)