Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,176 (RM10,957) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)