Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21100 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,447 (RM11,596) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (39 minutes ago)