Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40721 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,338 (3,285 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)