Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,881 (40,677,014 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)