Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 ($3,914) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (26 minutes ago)