Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,441 ($4,210) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)