Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 259 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,844 ($4,524) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)