Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,983 (218,629 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)