Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,387 (Mex$ 48,085) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)