Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04708 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,819 (Mex$ 38,638) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)