Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 ($3,638) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)