Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,844 ($4,297) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)