Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,097 ($3,400) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)