Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,250 ($3,441) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)