Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 376 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,121 ($3,612) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)