Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,746 ($5,108) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)