Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,931 (AU$4,298) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)