Cost of living in Mildura, Australia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,131 (AU$3,351) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)