Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,027 (AU$4,752) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)