Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,754 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)