Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 262 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)