Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,656 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (35 minutes ago)