Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,220 ($4,982) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)