Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,308 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)