Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,389 (283,715 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)