Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20729 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,425 (6,873TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)