Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,616 (7,530TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)