Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17787 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,370 (7,700TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (about 2 hours ago)