Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25949 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,033 (7,833TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)