Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,097 (ARS $51,444) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)