Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03469 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,344 (ARS $38,741) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)