Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,164 ($4,442) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)