Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 ($2,649) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)