Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,507 ($3,828) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)