Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,699 ($U80,500) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)