Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02704 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,904 ($U70,409) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)