Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,274 (62,443₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)