Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,357 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)