Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,796 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (31 minutes ago)