Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,470 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)