Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,372 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)