Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09134 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,804 (19,752 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)