Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,393 (3,937,911 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)