Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,274 (₨102,130) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)