Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01252 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,927 (₨153,986) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)