Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (COL$5,183,871) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)