Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,786 (COL$8,698,130) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (34 minutes ago)