Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,822 (COL$6,189,078) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (38 minutes ago)