Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,211 (COL$7,242,681) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)