Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 987 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,907 (COL$6,604,723) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)