Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 827 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,025 (COL$7,192,075) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (33 minutes ago)