Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,940 (228,529 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)