Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,294 (152,072 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)