Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,292 (152,360 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)