Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,372 (5,668,952 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)