Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,305 (4,248,663 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)