Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,428 (4,611,002 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)