Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,246 (9,509,316 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)