Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06780 EUR / SZL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,063 (Lilangeni30,428) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)