Cost of living comparison between Mayagueez, Puerto Rico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 ($2,954) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)