Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,974 ($5,800) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)