Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08526 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,659 (Bs 54,649) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)