Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,295 (Bs 46,626) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)