Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,818 (557,081 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)