Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01406 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,908 (135,781 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)