Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,979 (151,477 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)