Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01388 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,780 (128,202 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)