Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,232 (₨97,512) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)