Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,101 (Mex$ 48,436) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)