Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03218 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,149 (66,779 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)