Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03164 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,226 (101,968 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)