Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06911 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,535 (36,681 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)