Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02683 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,110 (78,643 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)