Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,131 (75,769 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)