Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02606 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,067 (79,293 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)