Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,794 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (40 minutes ago)