Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)