Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,058 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)