Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09290 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,627 (17,514 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)