Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09328 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,321 (24,881 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)