Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03091 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,428 (46,191₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)