Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25829 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,805 (R$ 6,990) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (about 1 hour ago)