Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,101 (R$ 7,802) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)