Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,918 (R$ 8,168) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)