Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26699 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,398 (R$ 8,981) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)