Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)