Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)